Maple LeafWelcome to your houseboat holiday aboard the Maple Leaf, which was purpose built and designed in New Zealand. Ideal for a secluded trip on one of New Zealand's best kept secrets, the Whangaroa Harbour.
While accommodating for 8 people we recommend a maximum of 6 adults. We provide all linen blankets, duvets, pillows, sheets. and 2 towels. Sleeping Bags for family groups will give you simple options for sleeping of a larger group. We recommend you bring more towels if you are in a larger family group.
The houseboat has the following sleeping arrangements:
- A master cabin with a double bed and a child's berth
- Two single bunks
- In the main cabin are one single divan and a double fold out couch
Double bed with childs bunk
Two single bunks
Single divan bed
Double fold out couch
View of main cabin
View of the helm
The houseboat comes with the following:
- A bathroom with a shower, vanity and eco-friendly toilet.
- Solar Panels which provides 12V power for lights
- A fully equipped galley with fridge, two burner stove, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Kitchen supplies paper towels, rubbish bags, dishcloths, detergent and cleaners, tea towels
- BBQ and spare LPG cylinders
- Lectrasan waste management system
- Electric Anchor Winch, spare anchor
- Twin 40 hp 2 stroke outboard motors
- Full Safety Equipment: lifejackets, fire-extinguishers, flares, torch etc.
- VHF Radio
- Dinghy with outboard motor
- 2 sit on top Kayaks with paddles
- Buckets, brooms, mop
- Charts and Instructions
- Board games: Backgammon, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Dominoes, Cards Books and Magazines
- FM/AM Radio with AUX input