The houseboat Maple Leaf
The Maple Leaf
Welcome to your Houseboat Holiday aboard The Maple Leaf, purpose built & designed in New Zealand. The Maple Leaf is 12.8m long x 4.8 meters wide.
- A large cabin area, a double bed in its own room and 2 single berths.
- The bathroom has a shower, vanity & eco-friendly toilet.
- A fully equipped galley includes fridge, two burner stove, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans.
- We provide all linen blankets, duvets, pillows, sheets. and 2 towels. We recommend you bring more towels if you are in a larger family group. Sleeping Bags for family groups will give you simple options for sleeping of a larger group.
A master cabin with a double bed and a child's berth
Two single bunks
In the main cabin are one single devan and a double fold out couch.
While accommodating for eight we recommend a maximum six adults .
A couple is great, two couples is perfect, three couples is fine.... any more and it's not worth it unless you are a family group with a couple of small children and you dont mind mucking in.
It's a great family holiday! Our most common charter is Mum, Dad, a kid or two, with the grandparents.
The houseboat is equipped with:
- Solar Panel provides 12V power for lights
- Full Kitchen: 2 burner gas hob, gas fridge, pots, pans, plates, cups, glasses, wine glasses, paper towels, rubbish bags, dishcloths, detergent and cleaners, tea towels
- BBQ and spare LPG cylinders
- 3 Piece Bathroom: toilet, shower, handbasin
- Lectrasan waste management system
- VHF Radio
- Electric Anchor Winch, spare anchor
- Twin 40 hp 2 stroke outboard motors
- Full Safety Equipment: lifejackets, fire-extinguishers, flares, torch etc.
- Linen- 2x Double, 4x single
- Buckets, brooms, mop
- Charts and Instructions
- Board games: Ludo, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Draughts, Dominoes, Cards
- Books & Magazines